"CatFacter" or "You", "you", "Your", "your" means the individual accepting the terms of this Agreement or the entity such individual represents, as applicable.
"App" means web application.
"SendCatFacts" or "SendCatFacts service" references any services offered to the CatFacter by www.SendCatFacts.com including but not limited to the automated sending of SMS or text messages.
"willing parties" or "willing participants" references a person or persons who have agreed to receiving the SendCatFacts service and have not requested the service's termination.
"receiving parties" references the recipients of the SendCatFacts service. This is usually used to refer to the person or persons that receive the SMS or text messages from the SendCatFacts service.
SendCatFacts is a service that allows individuals to send SMS messages to willing parties. SendCatFacts provides its services subject to the terms and conditions contained in these Terms of Service (this "Agreement"). To become elegible to use SendCatFacts under this Agreement, you must review and accept the terms of this Agreement by clicking on the "Send Those Facts!" button in the SendCatFacts app. SendCatFacts may update the Terms of Service without notice. Any and all changes will be reflected on the SendCatFacts website www.SendCatFacts.com with the date that it has been updated.
Please review the terms of this Agreement, as well as those of the Acceptable use policy, carefully. Once accepted, this Agreement becomes a binding legal commitment. If you have any question, you can reach us at [email protected]
SendCatFacts cannot guarantee that the services will not be faulty, and will take reasonable commercial effort to correct reported faults and restore the services as soon as practicable. In addition, SendCatFacts cannot ensure that every SMS or text message will be delivered. SendCatFacts has the right to revoke access to any and all SendCatFacts services if there is any breach of these Terms of Service or any actions that SendCatFacts deems unacceptable.
You must be 18 years or older to use SendCatFacts.
You acknowledge that SendCatFacts is not responsible in any way for any charges (monetary or otherwise) that you have caused to unwilling or willing participants of the SendCatFacts service.
You, the CatFacter, also agree to only use the SendCatFacts service on willing parties that have requested and consented to receive automated text messages or any SendCatFacts service. You also agree to stop any SendCatFacts service upon request of receiving parties. The CatFacter also takes full responsibility for any legal ramifications that result from the use of the SendCatFacts service.
You agree that any uses of the SendCatFacts service have been initiated by you due to human interaction.
The terms of this agreement will remain in force until the cessation, expiration, or termination of all of the SendCatFacts services.
Intellectual property rights in all software, information, technology, data, or design whatsoever supplied by SendCatFacts under the Agreement will remain the property of SendCatFacts or its licensors, and You agree to not copy, sell, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble or create deviated works of any services or software or other produces that form any part of the SendCatFacts services, or permit others to do so. Any intellectual property rights to any developments will be property of the developing party. Nothing in this Agreement or the services may be construed as grating, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use an of the SendCatFacts trademarks displayed on the SendCatFacts services, without our prior written consent, and as between Us, SendCatFacts owns the goodwill generated from the use of the SendCatFacts trademarks.
You will defend and handle at your own expense, indemnify and hold harmless SendCatFacts, parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, subcontractors, suppliers (each, an "indemnified party") from and against any and all claims, remains, actions, damages, costs and expenses, or liability of whatever nature incurred or to be incurred by an indemnified party (including but not limited to costs of investigation and reasonable attorney and other third party fees and, to the extend permitted by law, fines and penalties) in connected with or arising from (i) Your use of the services other than as expressly authorized in this Agreement, (ii) Your infringement of any third party intellectual property rights in connection with or arising form your use of the SendCatFacts service, (iii) any breach of this Agreement, and (iv) any claims arising from information, data, or messages transmuted by You using the SendCatFacts service that SendCatFacts contend comprise a violation of SendCatFacts Acceptable Use Policy.
SendCatFacts will not provide any refunds for purchases made in the SendCatFacts App.
This Acceptable Use Policy describes actions that
prohibits when any party uses
may not be used in any illegal, abusive, or other manner that interferes with the business or activities of any other party. The following list gives examples of prohibited uses of
SendCatFacts. This list is provided by way of example and should not be considered exhaustive.
- Using SendCatFacts in any manner that violates any applicable industry standards, third party policies or requirements that SendCatFacts may communicate to its users, including without limitation, all of the application guidelines published by the CTIA, the Mobile Marketing Association, or any other accepted industry associations, carrier guidelines or other industry standards.
- Engaging in any unsolicited advertising, marketing, or other activities, including, without limitation, any activities that violate anti-spam laws and regulations including, but not limited to, the CAN SPAM Act of 2003, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, and the Do-Not-Call Implementation Act.
- Using SendCatFacts in connection with any unsolicited or harassing messages (commercial or otherwise) including, but not limited to, unsolicited or unwanted SMS or text messages.
- Using SendCatFacts to engage in fraudulent activity with respect to third parties.
- Violating or facilitate in the violation of any local or foreign law, including laws regarding the transmission of data or software.
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses or phone numbers, from the SendCatFacts App without their express consent.
- Improperly engaging in activity for which the United States Federal Communications Commission has restricted or regulated with regard to proper use of the public telephony network.
- Exploiting vulnerabilities in the SendCatFacts service that result in expenses or damages to SendCatFacts.
Lat updated: October 21, 2015